May 12, 2010

F: hey mom. i love our family. i love daddee, i love vincent, i love mommee, i love our family. i love being together. --- said in one breath, or so it seems to me... :o) wonder if she'll sound like this when she's 18... :o) LOL


August 18, 2010

M: Franki, if you're gonna mope, please go to your room and do it. 
F: Mommee, just let me have my pity party here. I need to have a pity party.


September 11, 2010

F sadly: Mommee, Lucius doesn't want to be my husband any more, he wants to be with Madison. i'm broken hearted. 
M: aw. it'll be ok. i'm sure there are cooler dudes you can pick from 
F: Well, there's Canyon, but he doesn't want to be my husband either. 
M: well, why don't you wait until you're 35, then you might have better luck with husbands. 
F: no. i'll be too old and it would take forever to be 35.



October 7, 2010


F to Dave: Daddee, mommee's neglecting me. i asked her for dinner, and she says in a minute. she's on the internet again. :o) LMAO...ratted out by own kid!!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment